CIRT Faculty Advisory Board
- Provide a steering/coordinating function on GCU faculty research initiatives.
- Provide information on select GCU faculty teaching and research achievements, to be showcased on the CIRT website.
- Nominate faculty from each college to receive Distinguished Faculty Scholar Awards.
Faculty Research and Development Committee
- Determines Faculty Research Grant awards
Faculty Training and Development Advisory Board Committee
For information on faculty resources or other GCU Polices See: Faculty Resources
- Guide professional development content and delivery modes, including faculty developed and faculty led workshops and events.
- Select topics for a Faculty Speaker Series.
- Choose faculty to attend professional conferences and workshops based on faculty submitted proposals
- Develop faculty discussion board topics.
- Meet monthly with Faculty Training & Development to discuss initiatives.