GCU faculty and students will be featured in five presentations at the upcoming Sloan-C ET4 Conference.
CIRT is pleased to highlight the following faculty/students presentations that have been accepted to present at the Sloan-C ET4 Conference (http://sloanconsortium.org/conference/2012/et4online/welcome) July 25-27 in Las Vegas, NV:
- LitAssist - A Software Designed to Guide Learners in the Synthesis of Literature by Mr. Timothy Anderson
- Creating an Online Community of Doctoral Learners Through Innovative Scholarly Networking by Dr. Ronald Berman
- Teacher Passion and Distance Education by Mr. Scott Greenberger
- Integrating Emergent Technology to Facilitate Public Review for Journal Publication by Dr. B. Jean Mandernach, Mr. Rick Holbeck and Mr. Ted Cross
- Beyond Social Networking: Facilitating Virtual Teaching Circles for Geographically-Dispersed Faculty by Dr. B. Jean Mandernach and Ms. Jennifer Ashton